TV Ratings: Top-10 New Shows
This week's Top-10 New Shows chart (based on season averages through 11/18) looks very similar to last week's chart. Most of the shows are losing viewers, one of which even went down a notch. Can you guess which 3 shows managed to add eyeballs? Find out, after the jump.
Since the current ratings of NBC's "The Bionic Woman" are about 4 million people below last week's season average, it is not surprising the show is the biggest loser this week (-600,000) switching places with "Women's Murder Club."
The three shows which added viewers this week are "Samantha Who" (+50,000), "The Big Bang Theory" (+100,000) and "Big Shots" (+80,000). "Chuck" on the other hand managed to hold on to the same audience it had last week.
5 of these shows have already been renewed for a full season (ABC's "Samantha Who," "Pushing Daisies," "Private Practice," "Dirty Sexy Money," and CBS' "The Big Bang Theory"). I would also expect "Women's Murder Club" and "Chuck" to get full seasons pick-ups, but I suppose one never knows.
1. SAMANTHA WHO, ABC (14.19 million)
2. PRIVATE PRACTICE, ABC (13.17 million)
3. PUSHING DAISIES, ABC (10.69 million)
4. WOMEN'S MURDER CLUB, ABC (10.09 million)
5. THE BIONIC WOMAN, NBC (9.93 million)
6. DIRTY SEXY MONEY, ABC (9.52 million)
7. CANE, CBS (9.23 million)
8. THE BIG BANG THEORY, CBS (9.17 million)
9. BIG SHOTS, ABC (8.77 million)
10. CHUCK, NBC (8.42 million)