See You Soon, In Jericho
Wednesday night "Jericho" ended the first half of its season with an exciting cliffhanger including shocking closing moments that featured the appearance of Roger among survivors who walked into the town as well as the simple but creepy message "see you soon". How soon? CBS scheduled the return of the series for February 21, but fans can now stay engaged in the drama's mystery online.
whodroppedthebomb.com, a super-charged web site with great new features, exclusive footage and insider information was launched yesterday by the network. Among the features available to the fans:
- full-length "Insiders' Commentary" versions of various episodes featuring comments from the show's producers, writers, directors and actors
- original episodes of the online JERICHO webumentary "Countdown"
- fan-generated Wiki-encyclopedia about anything and everything JERICHO related
- JERICHO community message boards
- and a a sneak-peek at exclusive footage from upcoming episodes.
CBS will air a special recapping the first 11 episodes on February 14, before launching the second half of the season a week later.