LOST: Season 4 Spoilers
Sayid works for Ben! Bang! Kate adopts Aaron! Boom! Leaving the island makes Desmond's mind go back and forth in time. Pow! This non-stop thriller of a season of ABC's "Lost" has sure had its share of shockers. So what else awaits the fans until the 4th season finale on May 22? A recap of the latest spoilers, after the jump.
1. The Oceanic 6 are Jack, Kate, Sayid, Hurley and (allegedly) Sun and Jin. The last two will be revealed in the March 13 episode (which is why ABC briefly considered ending the winter run with that episode).
2. Season 4 ends with the Oceanic 6 leaving the island.
3. We learn how they leave and what happens to those who stay behind.
4. We learn who was in the coffin in Jack's 3rd season finale flash forward.
5. Sun or Jin will be killed off in a flash forward.
6. Ji Yeon (episode #407 title) is the name of Sun and Jin's child.
7. Kate and Sawyer are not over yet.
8. There may be some growth issues when you go on or off the island.
9. We learn what happened to Michael by March 20. It may have something to do with Mr. Friendly (Tom). Libby (Cynthia Watros) also appears in the episode.
10. Jack's 3rd season finale flash forward took place after the recent Sayid flash forward.
11. The show may flash back to Sayid's childhood.
12. Season 5 will be about why people who got off the island need to go back.
13. Season 6 (the final season) will be about what happens to them after they get back. "Lost" is expected to end in May 2010.